WE ARE LOOKING FOR A “Sales Manager of Hungary”
HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S is the world’s leading manufacturer of machines for plant protection. For more than 60 years, we have been developing innovative solutions for agriculture in response to increasing demands on food safety, the environment and the climate.
Gain lots of experience in an exciting sprayer specialist company
HARDI is a dynamic company. Be a part of our sales team, where we are looking for a high performing sales manager in the area of Hungary.
- Will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential in Hungary, by close cooperation with our official regional dealers
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales in the region
- Organize and provide basic sales trainings
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Keep contact and support other departments, such as Technical, Research and Development
- Provide information for the Management by reports, and forecast product demand.
You are the optimal candidate if you have
- Expert communication, problem solving skills, good at building relations
- University or college degree preferably in Engineering/Agronomy
- Experience in agricultural machinery sales and service
- Native Hungarian and fluent English language knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- User level computer skill (MS Office, Windows)
- Independent, responsible, excellent organization skill
What we offer
- Challenging tasks and great opportunity to work at a fast growing international company
- Learning and personal development opportunities
- Motivated, young and dynamic international team in a growing business
- Competitive salary package
- We provide: mobile phone, notebook, car for business trips
We are looking forward to receiving your application
soon to [email protected], however no later than 15.09.2020. Please write in your application where you have seen the job advertisement.
HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S